Hey babes! I’ve seen a bunch of Mother’s Day gift ideas floating around but not too many beauty ones. I absolutely love shopping for other people, especially when it’s makeup and beauty related!
I’m a lipstick addict so of course I love gifting lipsticks! Haha. My mom loves brown lipstick. Urban Decay 1993 is her go to shade so I might have to get her another brown! I know everyone has different shade preferences but these are some of my favorite formulas! I’ll add a shade or two that I recommend!
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide– Bound. You can also get it in this Sephora Favorites set!
- NARS Audacious Lipstick– Anna, Jane, & Fanny.
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick– Cava.
- Besame Classic Color Lipstick– If you are planning to get a red, I highly suggest Besame! They make the best reds! Check out my Besame Lip Swatch post for more swatches!
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick– Very Victoria. These are so nice and the packaging is gorgeous! I actually have a few more on my wishlist!
All in One Palette
For Christmas, I got my mom a Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette in fair/light. It’s perfect for traveling and for someone who doesn’t use a ton of makeup! It’s has enough eyeshadows to do a pretty daytime look and the blushes can pretty much match any look!
- Kevin Aucoin The Contour Book The Art of Sculpting + Defining Volume II– This looks like a nice highlighting and contouring palette with a few natural eyeshadows!
- – I’ve heard good things about their big palettes! Master Class Palette: Lighting Theory
- – I really like the colors in this one! Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette
If you know the type a perfume your mom likes, I think it’s another perfect gift! I went through all my perfumes and am currently using samples but I’ll list a few that I love!
Gel Polish Set
Who doesn’t love long lasting nail polish?! I think a gel polish set is the perfect gift for any woman! They typically have everything you need to get started plus a polish or two.
Here are some options..
- Red Carpet Manicure Pro 45 Starter Kit– This is similar to the set I started out with.
- You could also get the Must Haves Kit, this Melody Susie lamp (I’ve been loving it) , & any gel polish to go with it!
- Red Carpet Manicure Pro 45 Train Case
- Gelish Complete Starter Kit
If she already has a light, then maybe get her a few new colors! Have you seen my Madam Glam post?! Their subscription would be an awesome gift too!
My last idea is to put together some type of pampering gift! You could add bubble bath, bath bombs, sheet masks, lotion, a candle, etc..
Here are some options..
What are you getting your momma? I got mine a bracelet but I think I’m going to get her another lipstick too! 😊 Have a great day!
xoxo, Amber 💋
**Purchased by me. Links are unaffiliated and as always, these are my honest thoughts!**