Hey babes! I decided that I’m not going to do a monthly favorites every month. I just don’t want to be repetitive. I’ve seen a few people do these types of posts and I thought it would be fun to share things I have been loving over the last couple of months! 💗
Sephora Collection Gel Serum Concealer in 02 Meringue– Since I’ve been trying to use this in my Project Pan, I’ve fallen back in love with it! It’s my perfect color right now! I’ve liked this one more than I’ve liked any drugstore concealer!
Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder– This has been my go to powder! It’s great for baking under my eyes or setting my whole face! I only see the pressed version on Target’s website. I hope they didn’t discontinue the loose version!
It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination Cream in Fair– I really love the way my skin looks with this! It makes me look like I have a natural glow! It took me a few times of using it to find out what worked for me. I have to lightly set it with a translucent powder, otherwise it starts breaking down after a few hours. I don’t remember if I had that problem with the original. Also, I wish they had at least one shade lighter. This one is just a tad too dark. That’s the problem with being so pale! Lol.
Maskcara Beauty 30 Second HAC Brush– I got this with their foundation but I haven’t use that much yet. Lol. I love this brush for applying my cc cream! I use the pointed side to apply it and the other side to blend it out!
Chanel Golden Sun Blush– This is the perfect bronzey blush! It makes me look so glowy that I don’t even need to wear a highlighter with it!
Besame Delicate Rouge in Sweet Pink– I love these blushes! This is the perfect natural pink!
Be a Bombshell The One Stick in You Glow Girl– This has been the only highlighter I’ve used this month! I love white highlighters!!
LipSense Glossy Gloss– I haven’t wore my Lipsense lipsticks lately (review coming soon!) but I’ve been using the lipgloss a ton when I’m just around the house. It’s such a moisturizing lipgloss!
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Lemon & Shea Butter– I’m pretty sure this is my favorite lip balm I’ve ever tried! It’s super thick and moisturizing! This one is my backup. I was too lazy to get the one that I’m currently using out of my purse. Lol
Madam Glam Color Change Gel Polish in It’s a Funny World– I signed up for Madam Glam’s subscription box this month. I loved all the polishes I picked but this one would have to be my favorite! It changes from pink to a dark purple, almost blue depending on temperature. It’s so cool!!
- A Beautiful Mess– I’m sure you’ve heard of them! I have been loving their DIY’s and recipes! I rediscovered them when I started using Bloglovin’!
- Jessica Jade Beauty– She has such a pretty blog! I love that she does beauty posts but still incorporates lifestyle pieces too!
- Lipstick & Chicklit– Lipsticks & Books?! Yes! That’s so me!! Lol. Her blog combines two of my favorite things! If you know of anyone else who blogs about beauty and books, let me know!
- Thirteen Thoughts– I love her beauty and blogging tips posts!
Books– If you haven’t been able to tell, I’m a huge romance book fanatic! Lol. The books marked with an asterisk were sent for review but that doesn’t sway my opinion! I read a lot of books! Lol. Let me know if you want to see a full review of any of these! If you ever want to see what I’ve been reading, you can always check out my Goodreads bookshelves!
- By Invitation Only by Kimberly Knight– Ohh my goodness!!! This book was so hot! Lol. I was actually going to do a full review on this one but I couldn’t help but add it in my favorites since I just finished it last night! Lol. This was defnitely a good one and I’ll be checking out more books by this author!
- Rough Around the Soul by Maria Monroe*- I wasn’t expecting to like this book as much as I did! You can check out my full review here! It’s free on Kindle Unlimited right now too!!
- If You Were Mine by Melanie Harlow– I love books like this! Claire hires Theo to be her boyfriend to a coworkers wedding but it doesn’t end there! Haha. If you like romance books, you so need to check this one out!!
- The Castle by Skye Warren*- I reviewed this one at the beginning of the month! It’s the last book in a triology. I loved the whole series! These defnitely need to be read in order though!
- Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis #1) by Jenna Jacob– I don’t know how I stumbled on this series but I loved this book! I read it in a day!! Haha. If you like these types of books, I would defnitely recommend! It’s free right now too! I’m not entirely sure if it was when I got it.
- Resisting My Submission (The Doms of Genesis #7) by Jenna Jacob– I know I should have read these in order! Lol. When I was adding these to my Goodreads to read bookshelf, I read the blurb of this one and couldn’t wait to read it!! It’s a very emotional but sexy book!
- Running Mate by Katie Ashley– I don’t know why but I love these fake fiancée type of books! Lol. It was somewhat predictable but still a good book! It’s free right now on Kindle Unlimited too!!
- Black Obsidian by Victoria Quinn*- This is the first book in a trilogy. It did not disappoint! I couldn’t put it down! I’m dying waiting for the next two to come out!! June and September is just too far away! Lol. Who else hates waiting for the next book in a series to come out?!
Music– I have still been listening to pretty much everything that was in my February Favorites. Lol. There is also a Spotify playlist with 114 songs linked to that! 😉
TV Shows– I binged watched 5 seasons of Baby Daddy in like 2 weeks! Lol. It’s such a funny show! Now that I’m all caught up, 30 minutes go by so fast!! I’ve also really been loving Grey’s Anatomy & The Originals! I need a new show to watch on Netflix! What are your favorites?
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Let me know what you have been loving lately! I hope y’all have a great weekend!
xoxo, Amber 💋
**I was sent ARC’s of Rough Around the Soul, The Castle, & Black Obsidian to review. They wouldn’t be in my favorites if I didn’t love them! Links are unaffiliated and as always, these are my honest thoughts!**