If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that I normally post most of my beauty empties with reviews. I think it’s a great way to see what someone truly liked! I loved doing them but they were just getting way too long! This year I have been keeping track of how many products I used up & I’ve been adding up the prices of the full sized products! In January I used up 36 products with a total cost of $270.25 for the full sized items! 😱 If you want to see what I used up in January, you can check out my hashtag on Instagram, #AmsEmpties!
Let’s get started! I decided to split them up into categories so you could tell what I loved and didn’t care for at a glance!
37. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch ($5, Amazon) These are the only thing I’ve tried that really does help reduce a pimple! They are amazing and so worth the price!
38. It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara ($12 for mini, $24 for full size | Ulta, Sephora) This is my top mascara right now! I’m forcing myself to use up other mascaras before I’ll let myself open my new one! 😂 Have you checked out my Mascara Monday Series?!
39. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength ($16 for 5 treatments, Sephora) These were a point perk but I’ve repurchased these several times. They are holy grails for me!! They really help with my texture issues! I got my last set on QVC for half off.
40. Batiste Dry Shampoo ($4.79 @ Marshalls, $7.99 @ Ulta) I’ve tried other dry shampoos but this is always the one I go back to! I normally stock up on these at Marshalls but they haven’t had them in stock lately. This scent is my favorite but I’ll use any of them.
41. Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo ($5.99, Target) This is the best clarifying type of shampoo I’ve used!! I love this scent too! 😍
Will Definitely Repurchase
43. Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream ($48 for full size, Sephora) This was amazing for when my skin was super dry!! I’ll repurchase it closer to the end of the year when I can get it on sale!
44. Mac Prep + Prime highlighter- Radiant Rose ($27, MAC) I loved this for brightening up under my eyes! I’m really missing it but I’m trying to finish up other concealers before I repurchase!
45. Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes ($4.79, Target) I normally use my makeup eraser or Bioderma to take off makeup but these work in a pinch! They don’t irritate my eyes! I typically just use them for removing swatches. Lol.
Would Possibly Repurchase
46. Oleva+ Lolly Pretty Pink Lips Mask* I received this from 08liter.com & Oleva+ to review. I loved it!! It’s the best lip mask I’ve tried! I liked that it didn’t have the slit like most do. I wish I could find it because I would so buy more!
I received these masks from @0.8l_usa & @olevaplus to review. Okay let's start out with what's on my lips lol. It's the Lolly Pretty Pink Lips Mask. I've tried a few lip masks and didn't think they did anything spectacular but I really liked this one! I liked that it didn't have the slit in it like most lip masks do and it stuck to my lips fine. My lips are pretty dry right now and they definitely felt moisturized after! I also really liked the Oxygen Moisturizing Black Mask! It was soaked in essence and left my skin super moisturized! This mask didn't leave my skin feeling sticky like some sheet masks do. The Total Solution Bio-cellulose Eye Mask was the only miss for me. I've never tried an eye mask that went over the whole eye. It was weird lol. I had to take it off within a minute because it was making my eyes burn. 😳I don't normally have problems with under eye masks. I would totally recommend the sheet mask & lip mask! 💙💋 ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ #RedLipstickBlondie #AmsReviews #skincarereview #sheetmask #sheetmaskaddict #olevaplus #sephora #lipmask #eyemask #blackmask #08L #08liter #review #masktime #maskaddict #mask #koreanbeauty #kbeauty #koreanskincare #skincareaddict #skincarelover #skincarelove #skincareobsessed #beautyblogger #instablogger #bblogger #instabeautyblog
47. Purlisse Blue Lotus + Seaweed Treatment Sheet Mask ($8, Purlisse) This was a nice, moisturizing sheet mask!!
48. Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder ($37, Sephora) I loved this for setting under my eyes! It lasted forever!! I have one loose powder like this to finish but after that I’m wanting to try Lunatick Cosmetic Labs pressed powder!
50. Foreo Awakening Radiance Yogurt Day Cleanser ($30 for full size, Sephora) I loved using this with my Clarisonic!! It was creamy & one of my top cleansers!
51. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel ($52 for full size, Sephora) This was a really nice daytime moisturizer! It worked well under foundation! If you are wanting to try this, Sephora has two sets that are under $25!
52. Tony Moly I’m Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet Skin Smoothing ($3.75, Ulta) I love using tea tree masks when I’m breaking out. I think they really help! If I remember correctly, this one had a tightening effect. I normally put a post it on my masks when I’m done with them so I don’t forget what I thought about them but I forgot. Lol.
Probably Won’t Repurchase
53. Sesderma C-Vit Liposomal Serum ($52 for full size, Sesderma) I think I got this in a subscription box. It was too small to really notice a difference. I’m really wanting to try Drunk Elephant’s C-Firma Day Serum!
54. Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed Shampoo ($12-$22 for full size, Ulta) This is a decent shampoo! I would use it again but I prefer my Redken. These are the ones I like: All Soft, Extreme, High Rise, & Beach Envy. I get them at Ulta when they have a buy 2, get 1 free sale! Who else loves Redken?!
55. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick- Masochist ($18, Beautylish) I loved this color but it was super thick and grainy when I got it. I’m keeping it until I can find a color dupe even though I won’t use it. Do you know a similar color to this?!
57. Its a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo ($16.99 for full size, Target) I did NOT like this!! It didn’t feel like it cleaned my hair at all and it didn’t feel like it washed out of my roots. I tried it a few times and it just didn’t work. You might like this if you have thicker hair.
58. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick- Prom Night ($18, Beautylish) This is one of my oldest lipsticks. I don’t really care for this type of pink anymore. If you are planning on purchasing from him, I totally suggest you check out Beautylish! They have free shipping over $35 and you can return it if you dont like it!
59. Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed Conditioner ($12-$22 for full size, Ulta) This was a bit better than the shampoo. I still prefer my Redken. Lol. If I get them for free again, I would still use them though.
60. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair ($16 for 0.24 oz, Ulta) I honestly don’t see what the hype about this is. It didn’t seem like it did anything special to my skin. I’m just going to stick with what works! Lol.
Didn’t Finish But Leaving My Collection!
61. MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation ($34, MAC) I liked this while I was still using liquid foundations! I’m just not into thick foundations like this anymore and it’s soo old! I’m pretty sure I can Back 2 MAC it!
64. Color Wow Coconut Cocktail Bionic Tonic ($24, Ulta) I tried using this several times but it didn’t work for me. Each time I put it in wet hair, no matter how little I used, it made my hair feel crunchy or greasy.
In February & March I used up 28 products with a total cost of $276.17! Wow!! That makes 64 products and a total cost of $546.42 for the year so far! I don’t know that I like seeing that number climb. Lol! I didn’t use up as much as I was hoping but I’ve been doing way better this year. I really need to start using my sheet masks more!!
xoxo, Amber 💋
**Everything was purchased by me except for the Oleva+ Lip Mask. Links are unaffiliated and as always, these are my honest thoughts!**